Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Friendly

Options
  • 08-07-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a cafe type place with either outside tables where you can sit with a dog, or that allow dogs into the premises. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just somewhere we can pop in for a bite on the way home from a walk.

I'm interested in any type of cafe/pub/restaurant/place that serves food, in any location. Specifically Kildare but as we often walk in Wicklow, if you know of anywhere a bit outside the county that would be helpful too.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

I find I usually have to sit outside in beer gardens when I have my dog with me. These are the places that I have found dog friendly so far. Unfortunately some don't do food but it might come in handy for someone looking to get a drink

Hangmans Inn, Milltown (only a couple of tables outside though)
    Thomas O'Keeffe, Kilcock (one of the best as food menu is varied and usually other dogs there)
    Courtyard, Leixlip
    Manzors, Clane - (no food but they bring out water bowls on hot days for the dogs which is a nice touch)
    Hazelhatch/McEvoys, Celbridge - (no food but lots of dogs always there and the surroundings are lovely)

Advertisement