Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycle an original iPad

Options
  • 08-07-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi all, I have an original iPad from 2010 that has unfortunately seen better days and permanently died last week as I can't get it to charge.

Because its of no use to me any more I'd like to recycle it because I don't think donating it to charity would be the right thing to do. I was just wondering out of curiosity if anyone knows anywhere in the Dublin area that recycles iPads.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭basill

Could just be a simple battery replacement. Plenty of videos on YouTube showing you how to repair anything to do with an iPad. The parts are cheap enough on fleebay or from a local Irish supplier such as Syncron. The latter will do the repair if you want.

Then you can flick it on via adverts or have a movie player for the car/flight/kids etc.

Advertisement