Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Leggings with Grips

Options
  • 08-07-2014 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi everyone! Our LO is just about to start crawling properly - at the moment she is doing a kind of backward bum in the air shuffle :D:D
    Anyway I know at some stage I saw leggings/tights on a website that had grips on the knees and front of the legs and I thought they were a great idea as we have timber floors. Of course I stupidly didn't save the website details and now can't remember - has anyone come across these or have any ideas how to stop LO slipping?

At the moment we have those big foam jigsaw mats down but don't think I could refloor the whole house with them!!:pac::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Mothercare have sleepsuits with rubber grips on the knees and elbows but I think they're a bit pricey - I was wondering the same for my lad!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭lmullen

I got tights with grips on the knees in Lidl a while ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Sweet_pea

You can get baby leg warmers that are qreat for when it's hot. I sometimes just have my boy in a vest with leg warmers on.

Advertisement