Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand money transfer

Options
  • 08-07-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi, I placed an order on behalf of my friend who does not have a bank account set up yet for computer parts from this website http://www.hardwareversand.de/home.jsp I have used this site before with no problems but because it's not my money I am worried about what happens to the money if they do not receive a payment. The thing is with this site is when you place an order with them they send their bank details for you to transfer the money to manually and then once they receive the payment they will send the parts. I just want to know if there is a way of getting the money back if they do not receive payment.
    thanks, Alex

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi TheFlidKid.

Thanks for getting in touch.

When a transaction is made with a company, the onus is on them to deliver the goods to you. 
    If they state they did not receive your payment or fail to deliver the purchased product, your bank will certainly be able to trace these funds or dispute the transaction for you.

Hope this helps to clarify the situation for you. If we can help with anything else, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheFlidKid

Thanks a million Laura! Just wanted to put my mind at ease as it's not my money. Thanks again!

Advertisement