Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for child counsellors in Wexford

Options
  • 08-07-2014 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

I need to find a therapist for my 10 year old daughter (she's got some self-esteem issues and has had a horrendous year in school with bullying). Her school has recommended Kit Kenny in Gorey or Maureen Somers in Oyelgate, Wexford. I've just spoken with Kit over the phone and she comes across as a bit cold and severe :/ I'm sure she's not like that with children, but I'd like to find someone that at least gives a good vibe over the phone - I'm really anxious to find the right person for my daughter first-time round.

Does anyone have any feedback on either of these counsellors? Or, does anyone have recommendations for another counsellor in the Wexford area?

Thanks
    FiveFingers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 chickencrazy

Hey FiveFingers,

I'm actually looking for a child psychologist based in Wexford aswell if anybody knows of any?

Advertisement