Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying Business Credit Card abroad?

Options
  • 08-07-2014 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi, 

I have a Visa business credit card, and a visa business debit card (and 365 banking for the latter)

I'd like to know what ways I can pay a sum from my bank account to the credit card while abroad? 

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi foxface,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie

It is certainly possible to make payments to your Visa Business Credit Card on BOI365 Online.

In order to do this you must first add your credit card as a payee under the "bill" category.
    Once this payee has been activated using the activation code that was issued to you either by phone or text,  you will then be able to transfer funds.

Please see here for more information on Credit Cards which you may find beneficial.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 41 foxface

Hi Paula, 

Thanks for the quick response!

Unfortunately I have tried that, and get the message: "The reference you have entered is invalid for this account. Please input the correct reference."

I input the 16 digit credit card number as it requested, could something else be going wrong?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

foxface wrote: »
    Hi Paula, 

Thanks for the quick response!

Unfortunately I have tried that, and get the message: "The reference you have entered is invalid for this account. Please input the correct reference."

I input the 16 digit credit card number as it requested, could something else be going wrong?

Thanks!
    Hi, 

Thanks for the post.

No, all you need is the 16 digit Bank of Ireland credit card number. 

If you are still not able to input the reference number, please call our customer service line for banking 365, where this can be investigated.

The phone number is 0818365365 or 0035314044000, press the * key on your phone to get through.

Customer service representatives are available from 8 am to 12 pm Monday - Friday, and 9 am to 6 pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday.

Janette

Advertisement