Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x box problem

Options
  • 08-07-2014 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

our x box has stopped working and the power unit at the back is showing red can anyone help please

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

lulu1 wrote: »
    our x box has stopped working and the power unit at the back is showing red can anyone help please

Did you try plugging it into a different socket? This happened to mine but when I switched it to a different socket it was fine, I had it plugged into an extension lead first but when I plugged into the wall it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Did you try plugging it into a different socket? This happened to mine but when I switched it to a different socket it was fine, I had it plugged into an extension lead first but when I plugged into the wall it worked.[/

After trying new socket still no joy thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

The PSU might be gone, try a different power supply. If another power supply doesn't work then it's a grounding issue with the xbox.

Advertisement