Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality sliotars

Options
  • 08-07-2014 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey all, i'm wondering wheres the best place to get quality sliotars at a cheap price :P
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

TimCTG wrote: »
    Hey all, i'm wondering wheres the best place to get quality sliotars at a cheap price :P

from Pakistan.
    seriously.
    look up alibaba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭Slobbery

Hi, I a, just wondering if ye ordered any of the sliotars from Pakistan (presumably these are the ones we are buying in the shops over here anyway?)

how did you fond them quality wise etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Smith614

Any ball used in Intercounty matches are the best. Try O Neills, All star, Mac ( we use these great sliotars and top price), Kelly( poor quality but His name gets em there for tipp matches), Champion ( we use these also, great price and quality) . You should be looking at appriox 5-4.50 euro euro per ball if buying a quantity. >snip< PM user for contact details

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Slobbery wrote: »
    Hi, I a, just wondering if ye ordered any of the sliotars from Pakistan (presumably these are the ones we are buying in the shops over here anyway?)

how did you fond them quality wise etc?

I've ordered a few batches.

Ordered some from Mr Ansari through Alibaba and they were ****e. Like the old ones you'd get in a pound shop. Think I paid about €4 per ball.

Aamir Industries make a decent ball. Don't mess around though haggling on price. Buy the most expensive one he has. Works out about €3 per ball if you order 20 dozen. If you pay less than that, you'll get ****e from him.

Aamir makes the Eoin Kelly ball (these aren't the €3 ball - they're a cheaper ball he has). He also makes the Cummins ball of Cork. These are the €3 ball. Talking to Aamir through Skype he said he made a batch for O' Neills but doesn't make them now. He also travels to Ireland once or twice per year to meet with his bigger customers.

I've tried to source who makes O' Neills but to no avail.

Advertisement