If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA S70

Options
  • 08-07-2014 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi John.
    I gave it few days and no answer from the first lad looking for the speakers.
    If they are still there I will take them.
    Cheers

Edit: Please delete as it ended up in wrong section

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Gsxr600 wrote: »
    Hi John.
    I gave it few days and no answer from the first lad looking for the speakers.
    If they are still there I will take them.
    Cheers

Edit: Please delete as it ended up in wrong section
    Hi Gsxr600.

Apologies for the delay!

Did anyone get back to you regarding the S70 speakers?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Gsxr600

Surprisingly not.
    I phoned one of the lads in the shop, left my phone no. and did not hear back from anyone yet.
    I was asking about these speakers on the clea

rance forum BTW.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Gsxr600 wrote: »
    Surprisingly not.
    I phoned one of the lads in the shop, left my phone no. and did not hear back from anyone yet.
    I was asking about these speakers on the clea

rance forum BTW.
    Hi Gsxr600.

Replied to you over on the other thread regarding the phone order. 
    Will call you tomorrow once I check up on paying via paypal.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.