Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v 4.0 (08/07/14 to date)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

I couldn't remember his name for the life of me t e.......

He's not exactly Vincent is he?....

He's a good journalist in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

He's a good journalist in fairness.

I know t e, just because you're a good writer doesn't mean you're a good presenter.

It's a real RTE idea, we know him so he's going to be great.

I like his articles but I think he is an awkward presenter....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Mick Clifford

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Harry McGee had an interesting jacket.

Dodgy roof time..... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

I know t e, just because you're a good writer doesn't mean you're a good presenter.

It's a real RTE idea, we know him so he's going to be great.

What station are you watching?

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    What station are you watching?

I'm well aware of the station I'm watching.

Bringing in journalists who are not natural presenters is not just RTE's failing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Eamon Ryan has been on the radio for three days in a row. Back in full election mode.

Did he not get the message at the last election?

GSW, did you get that book?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Did yer one from People Before Profit have an oul smoke before she got the microphone.

• Advertisement

Where’s it on tonight.
    South Dublin candidates.
    Is Eamo trying to make a good point for once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

sligojoek wrote: »
    Eamon Ryan has been on the radio for three days in a row. Back in full election mode.

Did he not get the message at the last election?

3rd favourite to win a seat in Dublin South on PaddyPower.
    I think he will romp home.

Chris Andrews? How is it considered that this man is of the proper character that he should be representing people?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/husband-unmasked-former-ff-td-chris-andrews-after-phantom-tweets-targeted-wife-26887866.html

Oh sorry, I forgot who he was running for. Decency and good character is not at the top of their list.

Eamonn Ryan's constant emotional, hysterical, caterwauling is monotonous at this stage. If you asked him which chocolate bar was better, the pink Snack or the Twirl, was the best he would give you the same hysterics.

Eamonn Ryan's constant emotional, hysterical, caterwauling is monotonous at this stage. If you asked him which chocolate bar was better, the pink Snack or the Twirl, was the best he would give you the same hysterics.

He's desperate to seem relevant.

Lol at Vinny tearing into this stooge.

I don’t mind Glenna but i’d laugh if Sean Gallagher popped his head up from the audience and dug something up on her. :)

Go Eamo.

He was on the radio the other day. I actually thought he was going to burst into tears.

Lo at this guy’s maths

• Advertisement

Why hasn’t she refuted Vinny’s unequal statement

3rd favourite to win a seat in Dublin South on PaddyPower.
    I think he will romp home.
    I hope the people that vote for him are prepared to pay an extra quid for a bag of coal, 50c a litre for petrol/diesel/heating oil. etc.

Social Democrats seem like the only mature crowd of politicians around.
    I’d love to see for once a grown up, not-election-obsessed, principled, long-sighted group who actually give a damn about society not just economy.

Fair play to Glenna there.

Chris Andrews? How is it considered that this man is of the proper character that he should be representing people?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/husband-unmasked-former-ff-td-chris-andrews-after-phantom-tweets-targeted-wife-26887866.html

Oh sorry, I forgot who he was running for. Decency and good character is not at the top of their list.
    Nice one. Woludn't that make him a cousin of Tubberdy's?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

sligojoek wrote: »
    Nice one. Woludn't that make him a cousin of Tubberdy's?

But is that a good reason not to vote for him?
    Well, yeah, it is :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

A nurses strike will hardly improve the situation in A&E!

• Advertisement

This guy gave away 45 billion yesterday.

Glenna’s got my vote.
    If I was in south Dublin anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Twas the most bearable Peoples Debate for a long time, made a pleasant change from the audience shouting about "waarrr chargeees".

Who was the guy that VB tore into? I think he recently joined SF but was an Ind TD (or candidate). I only caught a few mins of it but VB was exposing a dodgy background.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,753 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Who was the guy that VB tore into? I think he recently joined SF but was an Ind TD (or candidate). I only caught a few mins of it but VB was exposing a dodgy background.

Wonder will he ever get in the bunch of shave heads 'stewarding' the water marches.

Rich pickings there if he had the notion, in my opinion.

• Advertisement

Wonder will he ever get in the bunch of shave heads 'stewarding' the water marches.

Oh shut up Brendan Bile and stop stalking me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,617 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Who are these people that are in the middle in the abortion issue? Abortions for some, but not for others? Mad.

Good to see things were resolved there anyway and each side saw where the others were coming from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Good to see things were resolved there anyway and each side saw where the others were coming from.
    All it was missing was Eamonn Ryan freaking out in the background. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

So dignified Arlette Lyons.

Oh shut up Brendan Bile and stop stalking me.

Someone has to refute the rubbish you are posting 7/24.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 266 ✭✭Clive Bisquette

Too right Brendan...well fed Dudes by the look of them...burly chappies who you wouldn't pick for a job where any diplomacy might required.

They say the water meter lads are gearing for a big push during the Euro championships.

All these knobs will joining de best supporters in the Wureld on an epic "adventure" in the far off fields of France.

Is Niamh auditioning for a part in the Munsters with that makeup?

Clare looking okay after her 25 years on Death Row. Actually looks better than Eamon Delaney

These people - Clare Daly and that SF bot are so deluded, they would do nothing to fight terrorists.

• Advertisement

''Patient refuses to be seen by Muslim doctor''......Ridiculous! There mustn't have been a whole lot wrong with her

coolhull wrote: »
    ''Patient refuses to be seen by Muslim doctor''......Ridiculous! There mustn't have been a whole lot wrong with her

Yeah, most people are simply happy to get treated by a professional irrespective of their background.

coolhull wrote: »

How did she know the doctor was a Muslim? Do doctors announce what religious beliefs they have before they examine you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Roger_007 wrote: »
    How did she know the doctor was a Muslim? Do doctors announce what religious beliefs they have before they examine you?
    I thought it was the headgear that the doctor wore that was the issue.

I imagine it was some sort of headgear he was wearing, as foreign doctors often do. S/He may have been Greek Orthodox, Buddhist, Atheist, or a Druid. If s/he looked a bit Eastern, that's enough for people with primitive attitudes

It says a lot about the show when the only thing I'm interested in is Martin King...... :(

Stay dry lads!

It says a lot about the show when the only thing I'm interested in is Martin King...... :(

Stay dry lads!

If ever there was a 'great survooiver' in broadcasting its Martin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mick wasn't long shutting Coppinger down when she was asked to explain show exactly she would do it when she spouted the usual line of "tax the rich".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I'm getting very sick of this. Who's show is it? Vincent Browne or Mick Clifford? I won't watch it anymore if Vincent has passed it over full time

• Advertisement

The last show before Christmas. And they balls it up by bringing Dustin in. Dustin the fcukin Turkey!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement