Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v 4.0 (08/07/14 to date)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

Had an online row with McNamara a few years ago. He practically blamed the carers for the cuts in the budget, saying they never asked for it in their pre-budget submission. when i called him out on it, he blocked me. That will tell you, all what you need to know about the gob****£.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭septictank

McNamraa has the arrogance of someone that thinks he is still in power,

Didn't he marry president Hillary's granddaughter, he's gentry so and don't he know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Connolly really is just as bad as the rest of them. It's very easy to sprout rhetoric about how bad everything is ad not even have a plan to do anything about it. Delighted Vincent called her out on it at the end.

MacNamara had some valid points regarding cuts but christ his attitude let him down tonight!

That other girl really didn't like being called a FFer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Good loser

Connolly is another standard whinging Independent straight out of central casting.

Her policies (so called) are arrived at by listing Govt policies and declaring her opposition to them. I can see her spending the term in Govt achieving absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

A load of posts from yesterday aren't showing here. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,548 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Water water everywhere, not a drop to drink.

M

If you have a bigger mansion you won't pay more for your water, the property tax is based on the value of the house, not the size of it.

Water water everywhere, not a drop to drink.
    Magic money says Yates sarcastically. :rolleyes:

I suppose magic money will cover his own debts?

M

We are one of the few countries in the developed world that has VRT on cars too, completely against the whole principle of the EU.

Got i hate that Eamon Ryan. How this power mad gombeen got back in again is beyond me. a reptile of the highest order

• Advertisement
    M

Got i hate that Eamon Ryan. How this power mad gombeen got back in again is beyond me. a reptile of the highest order

Him and his party brought in motor tax and VRT changes in 2008 to encourage diesel cars as an environmental measure, these cars have no actual test measuring in what they emit for the NCT unlike petrol cars and have been linked to increase cancers in humans.

M

For a newly elected TD Eamon Ryan is fond of shooting himself in the foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 bubsy

At least Ivan manages to keep some sort of order. Poor old Vincent allows chaos!

Ugh....Brian Fúckin Hayes is on now. The smuggest pr1ck on the planet! :mad: More propagandic bull about how they 'saved the country'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

Ugh....Brian Fúckin Hayes is on now. The smuggest pr1ck on the planet! :mad: More propagandic bull about how they 'saved the country'.

he is indeed the most smuggest person in ireland. highly unlikeable. a smug person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

Great to see Sinead Carroll and Roisin Shortall skewer that FFer Fleming.
    Rubbished his claim that FF stayed out of government with FG to keep a pre-election promise. Put it straight to him that it was purely political survival and nothing else with SF in opposition and the possibility of them being swallowed up.

I'm surprised people can't see through this charade and they don't get more criticism for this. They would have got a lot more respect if they went into government instead of trying to be a back seat driver to an unstable minority government. New politics FF style.

MLOD losing it about water. Delighted her mask slips from her nice nice persona. Haha

Mary Louise O Donnel is gonna throw something in a minute

M

Nice row, poor MLOD can't see the others are just trying to wind her up.

• Advertisement

MLOD losing it about water. Delighted her mask slips from her nice nice persona. Haha

Stomach churning stuff from her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭Jack Killian

Mary Louise O Donnel is gonna throw something in a minute

Hilarious to see her objecting to FF not tackling corruption - wasn't that supposed to be gone because of her shower's "New Politics" ?

Kettles & pots about tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

why does MLOD even have a platform? who keeps wheeling her in to that place?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

emo72 wrote: »
    She's Enda Kenny's Eoghan Harris.

emo72 wrote: »

Was going to say it must have been a party appointment but have they been able to do that yet? Must have been the colleges that voted her in then, along with Mullen :mad:

Was going to say it must have been a party appointment but have they been able to do that yet? Must have been the colleges that voted her in then, along with Mullen :mad:

I think Vincent said that the Taoiseach gets to appoint 11 of them ?

It'd explain her constant fawning over our resident Walter Mitty, anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,232 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Is Browne ever going to challenge a SinnFein TD on their policies ?
    Apart from jaded old references to the army council, followed by a fit of coughing, he never seriously questions a SF TD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,753 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Is Browne ever going to challenge a SinnFein TD on their policies ?
    Apart from jaded old references to the army council, followed by a fit of coughing, he never seriously questions a SF TD.

Tell us something we don't know!!!

Only agenda Browne seems to have is to hammer FG for some reason best known to himself.

Usually junior members of the party and councilors, backed up by a tag team.

Man is a complete imposter, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Good loser

Tell us something we don't know!!!

Only agenda Browne seems to have is to hammer FG for some reason best known to himself.

Usually junior members of the party and councilors, backed up by a tag team.

Man is a complete imposter, in my opinion.

Tonight suggested an absurd approach to Water and Property Tax. Wanted both related to income.

WTF is Income Tax all about then? How to ascertain the income of a household? Would he do the same for electricity and gas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,753 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Good loser wrote: »
    Tonight suggested an absurd approach to Water and Property Tax. Wanted both related to income.

WTF is Income Tax all about then? How to ascertain the income of a household? Would he do the same for electricity and gas?

Like I said GL. ..........anything to muddy the waters.

Showtime!

• Advertisement

Another complete and utter damp squib.

just switched on saw MLOD was on panel and tuned out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

just switched on saw MLOD was on panel and tuned out.

MLOD just said she doesnt like other countries telling others what to do!!

Says Enda's bitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Vincent seems to think that the Gardai should be 'babysitting' every criminal in Dublin?

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Vincent seems to think that the Gardai should be 'babysitting' every criminal in Dublin?

The prison wardens should be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Mick Clifford and the Examiner doing Trojan work there.

Sinead's great.
    Love her.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

The Fianna Fail fella has turned more Fine Gael than the Fine Gaelers themselves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Was just about to type something similar but yougot there before me. Niall Collins was the same on the radio last week. I wonder was O Higgins a FF appointment.

I'm listening to all this gangland crap for the last six months and have yet to hear a journalist ask ' why isn't Christy Kinihan brought in for questioning;?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I'm listening to all this gangland crap for the last six months and have yet to hear a journalist ask ' why isn't Christy Kinihan brought in for questioning;?

There are too many excuses being made for what just vicious criminals. I've no time for all this blaming of state agencies and government.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    There are too many excuses being made for what just vicious criminals. I've no time for all this blaming of state agencies and government.

The guy Mick, who seems like a nice bloke, is painting the criminals as some kind of Dublin'relics of auld decency' right up there with Bang Bang and Molly Malone.
    The fact is that very few of us were born with silver spoons and had to go out and work and pay our way.

Listening to yet another panel looking for more funding, more resources, and I never hear any of them say ' you shouldn't take drugs because you bring misery to yourself , your family, and your community'

Mulherin is getting her a$$ handed to her on a plate and called out on Endas crony appointment of her. Delighted.

I'd say she couldn't wait for the ad break, saved by the bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Mulherin is getting her a$$ handed to her on a plate and called out on Endas crony appointment of her. Delighted.

I'd agree there.

Keep your friends close and Michelle closer I'd say....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

There is no doubt lack of facilities for young children, even the basics like a playground would make a difference...

Cuts can cost dearer in the long run..

Headbanger, now we know why she didn't get a seat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe

An actual meltdown:eek:

• Advertisement

OH, Fornication. She'll be flagellating herself tonight and on her senate phone to the pastor 'FRIEND' in Nigeria. Poor dear.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement