Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v 4.0 (08/07/14 to date)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Oh God, this audience is full of looneys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

PBP are such a joke.

Set up a rival to Google...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I would have thought himself and Shane Ross were natural enough bedfellows (so to speak).

Incidentally just on Shane Ross. Little known fact is he suggested Seanie Fitz would be a good central bank governor.
    Now that is very scary, where did you come by that info? Have you a link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

He from Tip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Wan Choo, Wan Choo lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

Vinny's in his element.
    Vinny's people.

Wicklow is close enough to D4 - what is going on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Idioteque

This should be advertised as a comedy program..

Person 1: I'm from xyz party and we think those people over there are the problem and they should pay

Person 2: I'm from abc party and we think those people over there are the problem and they should pay

Person 3, 4 5....

VB: Take the p*ss out of them and then confuse which party they said they were with.

Ha ha...did that woman from PBP really say get rid of a "4%" employer in Google and we'll create our own one

It's comedy ted....

• Advertisement

I wish some of them would talk slower, I'm sure less words are needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Just turned over to this about two minutes ago.

WTF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Oh God, this audience is full of looneys.

Are ALL Wicklow people like this, or did they just round up the nut-cases for tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I knew I'd seen Stephen Donnelly somewhere before...

aliengenitalia_conehead_l1.jpg

The republican party....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,617 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Camera work and production isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

• Advertisement

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Are ALL Wicklow people like this, or did they just round up the nut-cases for tonight?

They must have a higher level of fluoride in the water in Wickla, sure doesn't that make ya mad?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Jaysus the left taking a battering here .. the have absolutely no policies in how they will run the country.. if this was shown the night before an election FG would make hay....

VB - "What if google pulls out of Ireland".. PBP Spokesman "We'll set up our own google" .. :D .. its just embarrassing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

"There's only one official Republican Party"

Why don't you just say FF to begin with? :confused:

Another tosser in a room full of tossers.

Who's this Dublin name dropping woman and why is she invading the nutters of Wickla?

The guy behind looks like he can't wait for his mother to collect him.

One TD per province!!

• Advertisement

Just imagine..........this exercise will be repeated in every constituency.......I can't wait.:eek:

http://www.politics.ie/forum/economy/197542-shane-ross-recommended-sean-fitzpatrick-governor-irish-central-bank.html

He also thought BOI (where he had shares) weren't adventurous enough pre-bust and praised Anglo in contrast.

I feel kinda dirty after reading his book "the bankers"

Just imagine..........this exercise will be repeated in every constituency.......I can't wait.:eek:
    Government parties will probably be delighted - if anything this shows exactly why FG/Lab should be returned to government .. no policies whatsoever from the left... they better sort that out and quickly because the electorate wont vote for uncertainty.

A FF auctioneer.
    Bleurgh.

He's an auctioneer........so, totally unbiased?

Vinnie lets all sorts talk - not something you see on RTE. It's a breath of fresh air.

I wonder will we get onto social issues. I won't have to cringe being a lefty then :D

This auctioneer fella yapping on about property and building is my imagined image of a typical FFr.

Amateur hour.
    You can see backstage.

FF councillor is an idiot.

• Advertisement

It was all due to Lehmans?

There are so many own goals being scored here that if this was a football match the referee would call it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Idioteque

VB tomorrow night: "We've decided to amend the format for the show based off some suggesstions that came in on the tweet machine last night.
    Tonight and from now on, we'll have Jedward on the panel while the audience members will be made up of cardboard cut-outs of Twink & Dana"

This guy is digging himself a hole

irishfeen wrote: »
    Government parties will probably be delighted - if anything this shows exactly why FG/Lab should be returned to government .. no policies whatsoever from the left... they better sort that out and quickly because the electorate wont vote for uncertainty.

That's how Bertie got back in despite all his dodgy dealings. Better the devil you know.

TV3 didn't spare his blushes by leaving that car crash part in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

FF councillor is an idiot.

He has quite a good chance of getting nominated to run for Fianna Fail in the next election. If he somehow got elected, he wouldn't be the worst FF TD to come out of Wicklow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Any chance of going back to the studio and having a normal VB show until midnight?
    These Wicklow nutjobs are doing my head in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

This is complete and utter rubbish and really just enhancing my hatred of the short sighted nature of politics in this country. The only concise and clear cut points to be heard here are from Stephen Donnelly.

• Advertisement

I'm beginning to see why FG and Labour decided not to turn up for this shambles.

Zonda999 wrote: »
    This is complete and utter rubbish and really just enhancing my hatred of the short sighted nature of politics in this country. The only concise and clear cut points to be heard here are from Stephen Donnelly.

Stephen does have the ability to sit on all fences and doesn't offend anyone.

Wherever Micheal Martin is watching this now, I reckon he is only catching small glimpses through the largest face palm of all time.

The Fianna Fáil speakers tonight are doing a great job of reminding us why we got rid of them at the last election.

Everyone outside Wicklow are thinking...what people with idiotic policies/ideas will they find in my county.

TV3 didn't spare his blushes by leaving that car crash part in.

The clean cut Bobby Kennedy lookalike looking disdainful and rolling his eyes only made things worse for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

A Green? I thought they were extinct

• Advertisement

Right 2!!!!! Water.

****ing hell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Excruciating viewing tbh :eek:

Help....the colours on my TV are gone haywire!

BaZmO* wrote: »
    That's how Bertie got back in despite all his dodgy dealings. Better the devil you know.
    Yep, I would put a few pound on FG and Lab rebounding in the polls in the run up to the election.. even this tonight is feeding into the governments hands - if there was a party which could stay in the centre with well thought out policies they would walk in... these mad people in government would be a frightening thought.

She is speaking well.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement