Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen

Options
  • 09-07-2014 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Has anyone used kitchencraft.ie? Just wondering whether they're trustworthy? Good value?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Comments, good, bad or indifferent by PM only please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Trainordrum

Not sure about that company but I must tell everyone that under no circumstances should anyone be encouraged to buy, or deal with -snip- kNever in my life have I had such a bad experience- we were threatened, treated very ignorantly, and altogether made the whole experience a nightmare. I would NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES recommend -snip-

• Registered Users Posts: 47 RossyR

Sorry for hijacking thread but we are in the market place for a kitchen for our new build.
    We are strongly considering going with either B&Q ( most likely) or Cash & Carry Kitchens.
    Could anyone let me know by PM any good/bad experiences ye had with either of these..
    Tks

Advertisement