Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probably a stupid question but..

Options
  • 09-07-2014 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

When I'm streaming a game on playstation live and somebody comments me, how do I answer back. I've lost the free earpiece but somebody told me I need to get a big fúck off headset for it to work.
    If it's a simple case of just buying a new earpiece then that's no bother but I only just bought the PS4 so Im still getting used to it.
    Cheers folks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

Well you need any PS4 compatible headset with a mic to respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

Well you need any PS4 compatible headset with a mic to respond.

Nice one for that, I thought it would be that easy but still feel like a dope..
    Cheers.

Edit: You mentioned a headset. That's hardly the earpiece that came free with the system is it?
    Could you recommend a headset??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

^The headphones I got with my phone work, tried them yesterday. I think any cheap pair you can get with a mic might work. Might find something in carphone warehouse or argos?

EDIT: Or, yes, the earpiece thing that comes with the PS4. That has a mic on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

I'm going to jump on this with another stupid question. Was looking at getting a new ps+ subscription as my current one is running out my question is if I buy a us subscription and enter it into my us account on my ps4 can I still play online and play the monthly games through my irish account? also will I still be able to play the old playstation plus games like resogun that I downloaded using an irish ps+ account If I change to a us subscription?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I'm going to jump on this with another stupid question. Was looking at getting a new ps+ subscription as my current one is running out my question is if I buy a us subscription and enter it into my us account on my ps4 can I still play online
    and play the monthly games through my irish account?

Yes.
    also will I still be able to play the old playstation plus games like resogun that I downloaded using an irish ps+ account If I change to a us subscription?

No, once your Irish PS+ lapses you will no longer have access to the "free" PS+ games.

• Advertisement
Advertisement