Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV installer ASAP Dublin 13

Options
  • 09-07-2014 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, looking to get CCTV on the front of my house- 1 camera, record etc.. Need it urgently..

Recommendations please?

Budget approx 300

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

laineyt wrote: »
    Hi all, looking to get CCTV on the front of my house- 1 camera, record etc.. Need it urgently..

Recommendations please?

Budget approx 300

For a self install you may pick something cheap up at that price.
    For a professional install have a look at suppliers in your area here.
    Also check out eyespy, they might have something to cover your budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

I think a basic enough kit is available for that money in power city but you should really look into the Type of DVR you buying IE do you want to remote view on smart phone does the DVR have a free app and a free server hosting also someone to configure the router also pick a High TVL camera at least 750 tvl or higher but you will need to add a little more to your budget as you get what you pay for with cameras/dvrs and honestly could not buy a GOOD power supply ,camera , dvr for €300inc vat never mind getting it installed for that to a good brand to look at is HIKVISION very good equipment .

Advertisement