Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cluid Housing

Options
  • 09-07-2014 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi does anyone know how long it takes to get an interview for cluid housing once being nominated ? Or even your chances of getting an interview ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hqd

Depends if it is for a new development or a single vacancy.

In general only 2 thirds of those nominated will be called for an interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 callumsmom

It's a new development, is garda vetting, college and working taken into account when being considered for interview do you know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hqd

Working is the only thing that may be considered as everyone has to get a Garda check.

When getting nominated for Voluntary Housing in general it will work off your position on the housing list but sometimes when nominating for a new development they will try to get a mix of everyone in i.e single parent, families, couple, single people..etc.

Sometimes depending on the funding received/ maintenance fees the rent can be slightly higher on Voluntary Housing properties so they may look for people who are working.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 callumsmom

I have been nominated so hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones to at least get an interview,

Thanks for you're help !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sweety89

did you get an interview , just wondering how long you were waiting for an interview ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭alde

Hi I know this thread is a couple of years old but I am interested in what happened after you had your cluid interview? Where you already a cluid tenant?
    I am waiting to have an interview with cluid, I am a tenant of theirs already but a more suitable property has become available which I have been nominated for. I have been told I will have an interview at the property.
    Any advice?

Advertisement