Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage times for Iveagh Gardens gigs

Options
  • 09-07-2014 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Does anyone know where I could find out the stage times for the Little Green Cars gig this Saturday (12th July) in the Iveagh Gardens?

Ticketmaster has 18:30, I presume this is the time the gates are opened but it still seems very early.

Do theses gigs have an early curfew? I would have thought it would be 11pm and working back from that the main act should be on stage around 9:30 – safe assumption to make?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

I was at Damian Dempsey at the Iveagh Gardens last summer and it started much earlier than I would have expected. He came on stage about 8.10pm. That was a Sunday though so could have had an earlier curfew as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

Interested in this myself. Also, never been to a gig in Iveagh gardens. What's it like as a venue,toilets,bar,queues etc.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PadraigOK

You might wanna follow @foggynotions on Twitter, he usually sticks up stage times or at least will give you a bit of info if you send a tweet his direction.

Was at Beach House last year in the Iveagh Gardens and have to say it's a great venue, as picturesque as you are likely to see (the weather was great so fingers crossed on that front). As far as I'm aware, the gig wasn't sold out so might be difficult to gauge bars/toilets etc. But we had no problem getting served and the queues for the toilets were non-existent, getting in and out was painless too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement