Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Refund + Expired Credit Card

Options
  • 09-07-2014 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Anyone know how to get a refund if you paid with prepaid visa card that has expired. It says they will only refund to the card that paid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

See info here:

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/legal/gbrefunds.html

You will probably have to apply in the post if the card account is no longer valid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭james66

craoltoir wrote: »
    See info here:

You will probably have to apply in the post if the card account is no longer valid.
    Sorry what do you mean apply by post? I used 3v which expired after 2 months in january. This will be a rigmarole to sort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

james66 wrote: »
    Sorry what do you mean apply by post? I used 3v which expired after 2 months in january. This will be a rigmarole to sort.

From the ticketmaster link above:
    1. Question - I bought my tickets over the phone, online or on my mobile. How will I get a refund?
    Answer - No action is required on your part. On 15th July a full refund including service charge will automatically be refunded to the card used to make the purchase. Please allow 7-10 working days for the refund to reach your account.

2. Question - I bought my tickets at a Ticketmaster ticket centre. How will I get my refund?
    Answer - Customers are required to complete a refund form and either post this to Ticketmaster or hand the completed refund form to a Ticketmaster Ticket Centre. In both cases, customers will need to return the form WITH your GARTH BROOKS tickets. Please make a note of the show date and your seat details and retain the left hand portion of the refund form for your records.

3. Question - I want to get my refund by returning the form and tickets by post. What should I do?
    Answer - A refund form is available by clicking here. Please print, complete and return this form along WITH your GARTH BROOKS TICKETS to PO Box 4695, Dublin 2. Please make a note of the show date and your seat details and retain the left hand portion of the refund form for your records. A full refund including service charges will be processed by bank transfer within 21 days of receiving the form and tickets.

You might want to contact 3V support about this issue.

https://3v.ie/help-3V-vouchers.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

james66 wrote: »

Did you read the link? I suspect you will be treated similarly to Point 8, but if in doubt contact them.
    8. Question - I have changed bank provider or my bank account is closed, how do I get a refund??
    Answer - Please contact our customer services team and they will assist you with processing your refund. You will be asked to verify full security information on your order

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

From the ticketmaster link above:

You might want to contact 3V support about this issue.

https://3v.ie/help-3V-vouchers.html

Issue is not with 3V. Don't contact them, it is up to Aiken and ticketmaster to cancel the transaction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I have a query regarding this.

I booked tickets for my parents on my CC (not prepaid). It has since expired but I still have the same CC number with a new expiry date.

Will my refund be ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Icepick

sgarvan wrote: »
    I have a query regarding this.

I booked tickets for my parents on my CC (not prepaid). It has since expired but I still have the same CC number with a new expiry date.

Will my refund be ok?
    That refund ould go through even if yiu have a new card as long as you have the same acc.

Advertisement