Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation For Family Portrait Photographer

Options
  • 09-07-2014 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

....In Cork.

Anyone have a recommendation?

Any idea of the costs involved?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

sorry no idea on price as we got vouchers but you could ring up and get a quote? we got lovely portraits done by this guy: http://www.denishyland.com/

he's very good, and he was great with our daughter at getting her to smile,

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Sleephead

I'll take a look at those. initially costs look to be quite high I'm suprised how expensive it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Sleephead

I understand that. Just think €250 is a bit steep for one photo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Now I have not seen any work but a work colleges daughter is starting up a Photography business. She will come to you house to take the snaps so it is all family orientated and the kids would not be uncomfortable.. She is looking to do kids parties aswell.. Her name is Susan Garde if you want her number Pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Andy Gibson Photography is doing a good deal at the moment and might be worth sussing out.
    €39 in the city and he comes to your house for that.

He posts on here as well, in the photography forum at least, as Colblimp.

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/AndyGibsonPhotography/photos/a.272757036190726.1073741825.235063673293396/493426887457072/?type=1&theater

Advertisement