Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted / Share] 32 yo mature male student looking to rent a room in Galway near GMIT

• 26-06-2014 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

Im a 32 year old male changing from a working professional to student at GMIT in Sep 2014. I am looking for quiet accommodation with like minded individuals away from the mainstream student blocks. I am a homeowner and appreciate clean, comfortable and warm homes. Thanks in advance for any or all help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Murphster

Still looking for a room around GMIT - all help greatly appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Sorry to bump this but I've a similar request so thought there was no point starting a new thread.

Also about to be a mature student in GMIT this September after getting a place in the final year of the Civil Engineering course. Deferred/withdrew from the same course in Athlone IT a few years ago so hoping to make the most of this second (and last) opportunity.

Would like accommodation share with similar final year or mature students

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement