Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treadmill in need of repairs

Options
  • 09-07-2014 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi there

I Hope this is the correct place to ask (otherwise please let me know)
    I have a threadmil ( dont judge me :D, its for winter ) and it needs some repairs as the front panel is not working anymore, it's a NordicTrack.
    It's out of warranty now and would like to get it ready for the winter before it's actually winter....
    Long story short I got in touch with IconSupport and they gave me a number I called and got a price for an engineer to drop into my house and check the treadmill.

I just thought to ask here just in case.
    a) Do you know anyone else I should talk to?
    b) any ideas of prices ?

Any other tips?

Details:
    The problem with the threadmill is that the front panel layer (it's like a thick film) is peeled off the main panel and sometimes contact happens (and the treadmill works) and most times it doesn't

Thanks for any pointers

Thanks a million

Advertisement