Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car window shades

Options
  • 09-07-2014 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Can anyone advise me on what are the best window shades for a car or if a thread already exists point me in the right direction please.

Looking at some on amazon for about €13 (delivery included). Clippasafe Roller blinds, 2 pack seem to have fairly good reviews ?

Present for a friend :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭g0g

cosbawn wrote: »
    Can anyone advise me on what are the best window shades for a car or if a thread already exists point me in the right direction please.

Looking at some on amazon for about €13 (delivery included). Clippasafe Roller blinds, 2 pack seem to have fairly good reviews ?

Present for a friend :)

Thanks
    OK granted these might be a little pricey for a present as opposed to for yourself, but I invested in a set from here and find them excellent! Might be useful for anyone else who comes across this thread. They make shades fitted to specific models of car. I got them for a Ford S-Max and it's six pieces to cover boot and two sets of windows at the back on each side. They fit perfectly in place and the windows can be opened/closed as normal while they're up. You also don't have any spaces around the edges where sun comes through.
    And no I don't work for them! :)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Yeah, I'd a set of those on my last car. Pricier, but very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cosbawn

Thanks gOg , they look great, but well out of my price range

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

We got these last year as my baby was only a couple of months old during all that glorious sunny weather

http://www.micksgarage.com/proddetails.aspx?pid=1467963

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

My husband also has them in his car. He finds them great, and they'e much better to see through than the normal sick on ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement