Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ for Birthday Party

Options
  • 09-07-2014 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Organising a birthday party for next month and wondering would anyone have any recommendations for a local DJ to play in the pub that night.

Probably looking for someone who would play more 70's / 80's / indie stuff than a "chart" dj.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

I heard Tommy O'Keeffe a few times & he was quite good.
    I have no contact details though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kittymiss

I'd have to recommend Waterfordjs
    0831170791 my sister had dj Jeff at her party last month in the crystal function hall was brill night and they even did a bit of balloon modelling for the few kids that were there, lots of lights and that kinda stuff too....

Https://Facebook.com/waterfordjhire

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

kittymiss wrote: »
    0831170791 my sister had dj Jeff at her party last month in the crystal function hall was brill night and they even did a bit of balloon modelling for the few kids that were there, lots of lights and that kinda stuff too....

https://Facebook.com/waterfordjhire
    +1 for waterfordjs covered a big charity show for us last year with the sound and lighting, i would definitely be using them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

kittymiss wrote: »

https://Facebook.com/waterfordjhire
    +1 for waterfordjs covered a big charity show for us last year with the sound and lighting, i would definitely be using them again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement