Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

closing account with BOI while abroad

Options
  • 09-07-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi 
    As per  your advice I've contacted BOI - [font=arial, sans-serif]Malahide Rd, Coolock,.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]It was a registered letter and I can see that it was delivered [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2014-06-18 08:42.[/font]
    I can see my cheque lodgment, but my balance wasn't transferred to designated account, account fees were taken and ma account is still open. My phone number and email address was in that letter but there was no contact from BOI. I don't see any point in doing this again - can you get in touch with them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi lumark

Thanks for coming back to us. 

We can certainly help you with this. Please send us a PM with your full name and contact number, we won't need any account details.

We'll contact Coolock Branch for you, a colleague within the branch will call you and look into this for you.

Please click on my signature link to send me a PM. 

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lumark

Hi lumark

We can certainly help you with this. Please send us a PM with your full name and contact number, we won't need any account details.

We'll contact Coolock Branch for you, a colleague within the branch will call you and look into this for you.

Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison,
    It looks like it's impossible to send you anything via PM- that's what I'm getting:
    Bank of Ireland: Alison has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Alison from the recipient list and send the message again.

How can I send it to you?

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

lumark wrote: »
    Hi lumark

Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison,
    It looks like it's impossible to send you anything via PM- that's what I'm getting:
    Bank of Ireland: Alison has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Alison from the recipient list and send the message again.

How can I send it to you?

Regards
    Hi lumark,

We have received your PM and I will forward your details on to the Coolock branch and ask them to call you regarding your account.

If there is anything else that you need, please let me know.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement