Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beefit gym Limerick

• 09-07-2014 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Ive been a member of this gym for about a year now.
    They recently moved to a new location.
    They moved before they were ready and therefore they are operating as a gym but dont have a shower.
    Is this legal?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Its not ideal but its not illegal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

banjobongo wrote: »
    Ive been a member of this gym for about a year now.
    They recently moved to a new location.
    They moved before they were ready and therefore they are operating as a gym but dont have a shower.
    Is this legal?

:D

Are you for real?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Historybluff

I'm not terribly happy with Beefit's new set-up.

1. The place is still a partial construction site. Walls have yet to be plastered.

2. The changing rooms are still being constructed and are quite small. Re the post above: the showers have finally been put in place but there's only four shower heads.Also there's no lockers in the changing room; instead you have to use the lockers near the front desk.

3. The screens on the machine weights don't work.

Unless there's a dramatic improvement soon, I don't think I'll be renewing my membership next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Have to say while its far from a great gym, its serious value at 120 for the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭apc

Anyone able to comment on the weights set up there? Looking for a gym out that way. Interested in free weights mainly, although a few machines would be nice. Really looking for a gym with a good squat rack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

apc wrote: »
    Anyone able to comment on the weights set up there? Looking for a gym out that way. Interested in free weights mainly, although a few machines would be nice. Really looking for a gym with a good squat rack

Beefits racks and bars are terrible. Bars are too thick and horrible.

Advertisement