Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping for tickets!!

Options
  • 09-07-2014 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone. A few of my friends and I are planning on camping outside Rollercoaster Records in Kilkenny Thursday night to be able to get tickets on Friday morning for 5 seconds of summer in the O2 Dublin for next May. We tried to get tickets this morning with an O2 priority code but they were sold out within a minute! I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what time we should go in at Thursday or early Friday morning? What would we need for the night? And if you have an idea of how many people will be camping/queuing for them? Please help this is really urgent!! Thanks, :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

The last gig people camped out for tickets was Garth Brooks and look how that went. The vast majority of tickets get sold online and you are asking for trouble if the ticketmaster you decide to camp in front of has one employee who decided to go on the tear the night before and arrives ten minutes late. Just have a few different people on different computers ready to go at 9am ON THE DOT and you'll have a much better chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Liam92

Just go online and save yourself the hassle. Camping seems so stupid in this day and age when going online for 9am is the more sensible and opportunistic option.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement