Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magaluf/Santa Ponsa in early September nightlife?

Options
  • 09-07-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, im 20 years old planning a lads holiday for early september as its the only time we can get off work! just wondering does it be busy and is the nightlife good at that time of the year? just looking to be able to go out every night and still have young people around! if anyone was there at this time of year and can tell me what its like, it would be great! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Serka1

Myself and a few friends are planning to go to Santa Ponsa the first week in September too we're all 21. I'd say it won't be as busy but like you it's the only time we could all get off work so hopefully :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mikey_lynch

yeah we all got full time jobs for summer so we can only go in september before college! theres like good djs playing in bcm during the week so hopefully its busy enough!

Advertisement