Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

misuse of powers

Options
  • 09-07-2014 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭

hello,
    I was forced to open this new thread as my previous two have been deemed "resolved" even though I wholly disagree with this,have not consented to and outstanding unanswered questions remain.i hereby formally request for an admin investigation into the matter which is my right under the charter rules of this forum.
    thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Further abuse of the DRP forum will just lead to a banning from here too. Do not open any more threads about this.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You don't have to agree with the decision, this isn't a negotiation. As the notice above quite clearly states:

An Admin’s decision is final.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement