Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XCOM (PCMR Edition)

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

stream is active again :)http://www.twitch.tv/degrassinoel

Kiith, Korean female Sniper
    Marko93, US male Heavy

:)

hey, at least ye speak english now :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Kiith, Korean female Sniper
    Marko93, US male Heavy

:)

hey, at least ye speak english now :P

Can deal, I tried to watch some on my break in work. Stream wouldn't load though, will you be playing this evening?

yep, i'll see if i can highlight any deaths - though i'm doing pretty okay atm :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You can rebuild me :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Four of my guys just died by exploding car o_O lol :D

ouch, it's nice when you get a bunch of sectoids like that though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I was sitting there twitching over the fact you did not reload (only saw half a mission) as you were approaching the UFO; I'm a notorious reloader :P

cant bate ironman for that :)

did ye want in on a character nody?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

cant bate ironman for that :)

did ye want in on a character nody?
    Sure why not; what ever is available :)

I'll organise something for ye this morning :)

stream's back up again if ye have time :)

No boardsies casualties yet, lost one high rank heavy yesterday, Japan left the council, and I'm working on getting up to the base defense today :)

Kiith and Marko are both Colonels now

Nody, you're a Male US Assault - colonel rank

I'm a sniper, so i expect a long reign as top dog of the squad...at least until my horrific death by sectopod :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

Please add me to the barrack's if you can, Just Rebel will do for the name, cheers

Rebel - Indian Male Sniper Major

stream be up again :)
    No losses today, should have the alien assault and base defense running within the hour :)

fun times!

again no losses, base assault and defense done :)

just need the psi facilities up and that'll be that, will fire it again tomorrow and again in the evening if you're interested in watching the finale

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Man those exalt missions are a bitch, there so unfair, they keep dropping in reinforcements and always manage to hit my guy even when there in cover.

i finished off exalt yesterday, firing up the stream again to get psi done before the finale :)

• Advertisement

i finished off exalt yesterday, firing up the stream again to get psi done before the finale :)

Any tips for them?

I just play defensively, dont go out of your way to kill them, they are hunting you, so use overwatch and explosives - high ground if you can, if not, full cover with soldiers in pairs spread out just enough to avoid a grenade but not too far that they're both out of range of anything that comes close

I just got lazer weapons :D

stream back up, into the final stretch now, looking for volunteers for PSI abilities :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

sad to say the quality of your broadcast is too good for my broadband to be able to watch

not to worry, finished up just there now - no dead boardsies, and none of ye had "the gift" either, we're all dummies according to Dr.Valen :D

Didn't get to watch it much. Who was top of the kill count? You should do a Long War run...we'd definitely die that way :P

i should really move onto classic at this point but it's heartbreaking at the best of times :D

not sure who was top, it was either the Irish MEC or Marko, but Marko definitely had the highest amount of missions, Nody was the luckiest assault i've ever played, Kiith was the rarely ever miss sniper, my support medic was highly accurate too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,433 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Found this quite amusing: SHIVTRAIN II

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Advertisement