Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cash withdrawal limit

Options
  • 09-07-2014 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

My online bank website shows I can only withdraw a maximum of €700 per day at an ATM (I know the limit is more through a visa machine in shops etc..).

I am just curious if this actually means every 24 hours or if I withdrew €700 now, could I withdraw another €700 straight after midnight tonight?

a quick reply would be appreciated.

Cheers.
    :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

In each calander day so yup you can get more after midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭JUSTsomeBLOKE!

Tigger wrote: »
    In each calander day so yup you can get more after midnight

thats all i needed to hear... thank you :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

I used to bank with NIB. The daily limit was 1000. You could take out 1000 from an NIB ATM and another 1000 after midnight. But you could only take out a total of 600 from non-NIB ATMs. Also, different ATMs have different limits. Some won't allow you to take out more than 100. So you might have to do multiple transactions on the same machine or possibly different machines to get up to the total withdrawal amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭JUSTsomeBLOKE!

DMcL1971 wrote: »
    I used to bank with NIB. The daily limit was 1000. You could take out 1000 from an NIB ATM and another 1000 after midnight. But you could only take out a total of 600 from non-NIB ATMs. Also, different ATMs have different limits. Some won't allow you to take out more than 100. So you might have to do multiple transactions on the same machine or possibly different machines to get up to the total withdrawal amount.

yes i found that out before where some bank machines would only let me take out 300 at a time.. so i will take the money out at my banks ATM

Advertisement