Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near The Four Courts

Options
  • 09-07-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have to meet someone in The Four Courts in a couple of weeks time. I'll be driving up, so can anyone tell me where the nearest car park is? Looking at Google Maps it seems to be the Park Rite Smithfield Car Park on Queen Street. Would that be the nearest? Also if that is the closest, are there usually spaces there? Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Shamrok wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have to meet someone in The Four Courts in a couple of weeks time. I'll be driving up, so can anyone tell me where the nearest car park is? Looking at Google Maps it seems to be the Park Rite Smithfield Car Park on Queen Street. Would that be the nearest? Also if that is the closest, are there usually spaces there? Any help appreciated.

100's of on street parking around it if you want that option. Along the quays, Greek street etc etc

Nearest car park would be the multi storey opposite it behind the petrol station on Ushers Island.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Thanks kceire.

Advertisement