Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling DD

Options
  • 09-07-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I need to cancel a DD to UPC.  They don't make it easy.  Their cancellation info reads "30 days written notice & the customer remains liable for the service until such time as acceptable notification is received by them". When I phone them & post the written notice I am cancelling my DD so how do I do that. There is a couple of different forms on your page, which one is it? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Hillbloom, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can cancel a SEPA Direct Debit to a company by filling out a 'Cancel Direct Debit Mandate' form which can be located here on our website. Alternatively, if you're registered for 365 Online you can complete and submit this form when logged into your account. 

By completing this form you are asking Bank of Ireland to permanently cancel the mandate to this company. The cancellation form will be processed within 24 hours of receipt by ourselves. 

We would also suggest adding this direct debit to what's known as a 'Black List'. This will aid any rejections from the company. This form can be downloaded here and returned by post. 

Should you require any further information on SEPA Direct Debit Services you can locate this on our website. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thanks a million Elaine.

Advertisement