Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best chinesse restaurant

Options
  • 09-07-2014 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

I,m a big fan of Eden on Patricks street, but would like to try somewhere new been to Panda mama,s but was,nt impressed and went to Tung sing which was ok. Where else is there in the city(sit down restaurants)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Yuan Ming Yuan on Princes Street is really good and well worth a try. It's between the South Mall and Oliver Plunkett Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

YMY is being refurbished at the moment so not open. I agree they are probably the best though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

whats pearl river like, mates keep going telling me its great ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

+1 for yuan ming yuan.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,030 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Yuan Ming Yuan.
    The only decent Chinese in Cork imo.

Went to go for a bit of lunch the other day to find it closed for refurbishment.
    Why? The interior was opulent and in good nick!

Only closed 2 days iirc.
    Should be open again now.

Big tip for ordering there:
    Go to the back of the menu and select something you haven't had before or seen on standard Chinese menus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement