Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiko Alien2 / SAB / GM / ST7162 ** ENIGMA ** Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

he is about to upload his latest version soon he said.

Should be up now. Also rolled back to crossepg 0.6.2 since people seem to think it runs better than the newer version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

link thanks

link thanks

Still the same. That won't be changing!

http://goo.gl/0X6LsM

cheers mate is rats picons removed

cheers mate is rats picons removed

Yep, he's no longer keeping it up to date so there's no point in having it anymore.

• Advertisement

good man yourself.now what do i need to do about the now and next info not showing up

good man yourself.now what do i need to do about the now and next info not showing up
    in the 2nd infobar or do you mean in general? The update includes the 2nd infobar fix.

ya second info bar.thanks im just installing now and will report back shortly.thanks for all ur help too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Having a problem here guys if anyone can help..Have Hyperion 2 running at the mo on AA2. Trying to put on the recent file Hyperion 4.5 from Fresh Pots using Dreambox Edit.

Having a problem here guys if anyone can help..

What are you trying to do? Not familiar with that program.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

sorry was editing post with more info

thanks fresh pots working perfect ur a legend

Fresh Pots wrote: »
    What are you trying to do? Not familiar with that program.
    just one more question where do i add the picons to now.what folder

just one more question where do i add the picons to now.what folder

I have the image set so it looks to the hdd (/hdd/picon) so just copy the entire picon folder over to your harddrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

Having a problem here guys if anyone can help..Have Hyperion 2 running at the mo on AA2. Trying to put on the recent file Hyperion 4.5 from Fresh Pots using Dreambox Edit.
    You cant use dreambox edit to install Hyperion. Look here for instructions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Should be up now. Also rolled back to crossepg 0.6.2 since people seem to think it runs better than the newer version.

Haven't had any probs with newer one mate all is working great even the emc works perfect. On that subject is there any way to make it the default player or for it to come on when I press play button.?

jayo26 wrote: »
    Haven't had any probs with newer one mate all is working great even the emc works perfect. On that subject is there any way to make it the default player or for it to come on when I press play button.?

It should do if you enable it in plugins and restart enigma.

whats emc

whats emc

Enhanced movie centre, its in plugins in my image.

Nope mate its the old media center that comes up. It has the option to asign another button like tv or radio and timeshift but I loose timeshift I I use that and the other buttons green screen when I assign them even after rebooting the box

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Nope mate its the old media center that comes up. It has the option to asign another button like tv or radio and timeshift but I loose timeshift I I use that and the other buttons green screen when I assign them even after rebooting the box

Worked for me just now. Set disable emc to no and the option underneath it should be video button.

Worked for me just now. Set disable emc to no and the option underneath it should be video button.
    sorry i have 1 last problem.both history zap is controlling forward and rewind and the recall button.how do i get it to stay on recall button.thanks.please tell me its easy lol

sorry i have 1 last problem.both history zap is controlling forward and rewind and the recall button.how do i get it to stay on recall button.thanks.please tell me its easy lol
    You can use the left and right direction buttons no?

If you have it paused. Press OK and then either left or right.

Haha ok 👌 just worked for me too sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 soberasajudge

Hi guys,
    How do I install a .ipk file with DCC?

You can use the left and right direction buttons no?

If you have it paused. Press OK and then either left or right.
    if i pause.. left and right come up as history zap

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭insullation

Which folders do I need to put on the home directory of the usb if I want to install this enigma2 image....have not done this before.
    The link as 3 folders and a txt file.

if i pause.. left and right come up as history zap
    tried the ok and left and right and history zap still shows up

Which folders do I need to put on the home directory of the usb if I want to install this enigma2 image....have not done this before.
    The link as 3 folders and a txt file.

Just the two files inside back of e2

• Advertisement

tried the ok and left and right and history zap still shows up

I'm watching live tv and I press pause. 2 minutes later I come back and want to fast forward a little I press ok again to resume play and press the right direction button (the one to the right of the ok button, not any of the ones below the coloured buttons).

I'm calling it a night now. If your still having this problem you can remove historyzap and download a similar one that may not use those buttons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement