Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get job in supermarket like Lidl, tesco, aldi, supervalu etc?

• 09-07-2014 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey, i'm on job huntig, and it seems impossible to get job in a supermarket (Ireland) if you dont have experience, everywhere i go (tesco lidl aldi dunnes supervalu etc) they say "apply online", i do applications online but no luck...i just dont trust online applications anymore, so anyone can help with this?
    i'd appreciate any suggestions about working in supermarket, thanks a millon!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

My workmate told me the best way to target big retail chains is to post your cv for the attention of the HR manager. That way, they won't be lost or thrown out at Customer Service. Eventually, they might refer to it when they need staff. Worth a shot. :)

Advertisement