Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moyne College Ballina

Options
  • 10-07-2014 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Anyone been?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

No but if you are looking for a vocational school the one in Crossmolina has a very good name. From what I hear Moyne has its share of troubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭aunt aggie

Moyne has had its troubles but enrollment is increasing. Why are you asking OP? Sorry but I cant bring myself to write your username... too many painful memories

• Registered Users Posts: 10 whodunit

I might be moving to Ballina soon & just never heard of the College. I was thinking of applying for the sports course, i've always had an interest but never really had the confidence to do anything. I wouldn't say i'm very 'fit' myself but i've started to workout recently & really enjoying it. I guess i was hoping someone would say something good about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

I was referring to the secondary part of the school, I don't know about other courses. If its something your interested in go for it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭aunt aggie

The PLC courses are usually taught by the school teachers in the secondary school building if you're wondering about the location. There is a brand new sports centre and a not so new swimming pool right next door and the secondary school have access to some of these facilities. You can contact Mayo ETB offices in Castlebar to get more details on the course youre interested in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement