Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

money transfer times?

Options
  • 10-07-2014 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Im with AIB and there is money being transferred from a BOI account. The money was sent at some time yesterday im unsure as to the exact time but I am just wondering how long does this normally take because i need the money for tomorrow morning to pay for my insurance?
    really dont want to attack an overdraft as it will be fairly expensive to do so. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭Tow

If before 3pm, 'sometime' next day. BOI is not the fasted as the transfer goes through a 3rd party bank before going into the clearing system.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Advertisement