Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nuby

Options
  • 10-07-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to buy nuby grip n sip cups? Was looking on Amazon but 26 euro I'd a bit much. They were in aldi last week for just under 4 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

You'd probably still be able to pick them up in Aldi now; the smaller stuff tends to not get sold as quick as the bigger items

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

I'll check this evening when hubby gets home he can put kids to bed for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Might be worth having a drive around to a couple of the stores if you're able to (I spend half my life driving from one Aldi or Lidl to another to pick up random stuff for my mother!)

Yea may just do that.. All else fails for under 8 euro I'll have one delivered to my door just be better getting 2 for that price and put one by for my 3 month old too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Tesco usually stock those nuby cups.

I picked one up for my little man last month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Anyone know where to buy nuby grip n sip cups? Was looking on Amazon but 26 euro I'd a bit much. They were in aldi last week for just under 4 euro

I need to buy sippy cups. I saw this on guineys it is €3 delivery or free over €30
    They had feeding pots to match for €2 with a spoon but are sold old
    http://guineys.ie/baby-nursery/feeding-time/annabel-karmel-by-lindam-non-spill-cup.html

Went into my local aldi and got them even got one for my 3 month old.. Won't be long till she needs it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

I always get my Nuby stuff in Boots.

Advertisement