Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook posts re EGAR

• 10-07-2014 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Can someone please fill me in on the current posts up on Facebook accusing EGAR of some very unsavoury things? I can't find anything to substantiate the accusations (linked by Irish Pound Dogs) anywhere else on the web and all the posts here by the user wouldn't lead me to believe the suggestions which have been made against them but...then again it seems that Rolf Harris isn't who I thought he was either. Not interested in starting a fight or anything, just hoping someone who is in possession of the facts can inform this situation.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I'm afraid that discussion about individual rescues cannot be allowed here, particularly in this instance as it involves legal action, and at this moment I can't find anything online to corroborate that due process is complete in this case.
    I would suggest keeping an eye on news sites for official updates.
    Thread closed.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement