Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods should not be taking part in the discussion

Options
  • 10-07-2014 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hello,

I received a two week ban for trolling even though I was not trolling and there is no evidence of trolling.

The mod who banned me was taking part in the discussion, didn't agree with my opinions and banned me. This does not seem like reasonable behaviour.

I am not interested in engaging with this mod so I have started this thread.

I really don't mind a permanent ban as the discussions are largely anti-intellecutal anyway.

The way that boards.ie is moderated is laughable. You are like the gardai investigating the gardai. The moderator should not be participating in the discussion which he/she is moderating. It's just so obvious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

I've looked at your profile - there are no current or active bans.

What ban are you contesting?

/EDIT - User has closed account, 3 minutes after launching this DRP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement