Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulsterbank Yourpoint Redemption Query

Options
  • 10-07-2014 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi folks, so I am hoping to do a bit of a clear out of my Ulsterbank Yourpoints account and pick up Argos vouchers.

On the yourpoints site, the only denomination is a €10 voucher, so my first question is: If I choose a quantity of these on the Yourpoints site, say 10, and proceed to checkout, do I simply get 10 €10 euro vouchers, or do I get 1 €100 voucher?

The next question somewhat related then is would Argos accept multiple vouchers for a single transaction or would I get stung with only being able to use 1 per transaction?

Also what format do these vouchers come in, physical cards that have to be posted out or some sort of electronic voucher I can print or show on my phone in store?

Any users of Yourpoints out there that can shed some light?

Much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 brianki

In case someone else has a query similar to this, I got in touch with Yourpoints, and I can confirm that the vouchers are provided in denominations of 10 only, so if you order 10 of them together you get 10 €10 ones.

Also they are only physical vouchers so will have to be posted out to you, bear this in mind if working against the clock to use the vouchers.

Advertisement