Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying CC online

Options
  • 10-07-2014 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi guys

I paid my CC bill by online funds transfer yesterday

The debit is showing in my current account but the credit is not  showing in my credit card account.

How long will it take to show up and will I be charged interest while this takes place

Also will this stop the DD being taken on the 21st?

Cheers
    Imega

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi impega1, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie

Once a transfer is made to your Bank of Ireland Credit card before the cut off time of 3.30pm, it will appear on your account the next working day. If you made your transfer after 3.30pm yesterday it will show on your account tomorrow. 

Interest will not be charged if your account is paid in full by the due date. You can make a manual payment to your account to adjust the amount your direct debit takes or indeed clear your direct debit before the due date. If you wish to do this please ensure the payment is received to your Credit Card at least 4 working days before the due date. 

As you're mentioned that your due date is the 21st this should be amble time to stop your direct debit. 

We hope this has helped clarify your query and if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Elaine sorry for cutting in here I'm in the market for boi credit card as ulster are moving out of the village ....so if I go to the branch on a thur before 3.30 - and the credit card pay by date is the next day Friday .... The payment will be received in time is that correct..
    Paddy 

Advertisement