Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smash Bros Discussion

Options
  • 10-07-2014 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hio!

I thought I'd create this thread as a place to discuss smash bros in general and a source of information for this tiny scene that we're trying to get going.

Also It's occurred to me that some people might not know the differences between each of the games, advanced moves and the characters in general so I thought I'd post some information on this too.

First off, I'm going to try and get more ppl to post on this forum.. but a good source of information on the smash in ireland would be on the facebook page:
    facebook.com/groups/1397757767105208
    Cork Smash
    acebook.com/pages/Super-Smash-Bros-Cork/1593914520834292

Second, I've noticed that some people might want to know some things about the advanced techniques so here's some sources of information to read up on if you feel inclined to!

Smash Lounge: This is primarily for melee, but how you do these advanced techniques is the same in project M

smashlounge.com

Some differences between the games:
    reddit.com/r/smashbros/wiki/gamedifferences

I'll try find some info on some legit character tiers in project M (melee has them listed on smashlounge), but this can do for now, IMO it's still pretty early days for tier lists to be established as they typically develop over time based on the up to date meta, but this should give you an idea.

clashtournaments.com/project-m-3-02-preliminary-tier-list/

If there's any questions giz a shout :D

p.s I'm still a "new user" on this site so I can't do URLS so apologies, once I am upgraded I'll update this thread but for now they're just text.

Comments

Advertisement