Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Havind difficulty using powering rewards voucher

Options
  • 10-07-2014 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Have set up my account on powering rewards but when it asks for the nine digit voucher code to apply the €10 voucher to ESB bill, I don't know what to enter as the number under the barcode has twice that amount of digits.

Any Advice?

Thanks,
    Jennifer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Jennifer,

I have spoken with the Rewards team.

Please see the attached image, and if your docket is one of those pictured, this voucher would need to be returned to the branch of SuperValu that issued it, as it has been issued incorrectly. SuperValu Customer Service desk need to reapply your points and you will receive the correct voucher when you shop there next.

314097.png

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

This happened me also recently. Does it have to be the same branch? Unfortunately I was passing through a Supervalu whilst on holidays and it's not really possible to return to it - can I go to my local SuperValu instead?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

This happened me also recently. Does it have to be the same branch? Unfortunately I was passing through a Supervalu whilst on holidays and it's not really possible to return to it - can I go to my local SuperValu instead?

Thanks
    Hi there,

It's not mandatory to return to the same branch, each SuperValu outlet should be able to access the Real Rewards system to refund your points and issue a new voucher.

If you have any issues completing this, then SuperValu Real Rewards team are contactable on 0818 313 023 or by email: help@realrewards.ie.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Hi Jennifer,

Please see the attached image, and if your docket is one of those pictured, this voucher would need to be returned to the branch of SuperValu that issued it, as it has been issued incorrectly. SuperValu Customer Service desk need to reapply your points and you will receive the correct voucher when you shop there next.

314097.png

Regards,
    Una
    I think you did not understand the question. He has more digits than 9 which i also have. Can you advise on what needs to be done ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

tharmor wrote: »
    Hi Jennifer,

314097.png

Regards,
    Una
    I think you did not understand the question. He has more digits than 9 which i also have. Can you advise on what needs to be done ??
    Hi Tharmor,

Thank you for your post. Does is state on the voucher you received that it can be used for €10 off your energy bill? Occasionally, some vouchers are printed incorrectly with a code of more than 9 digits. If this is the case, then the voucher will need to be reissued by SuperValu. If you can return to the SuperValu branch which issued you the voucher*, then they will be able to reverse the voucher and issue you a correct one which a new code.

*Most SuperValu branches should be able to do this for you, but returning to the original branch is preferable.

If you've any further questions, do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Advertisement
Advertisement