Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visa debit and credit card pin numbers

Options
  • 10-07-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi,

9 working days ago I ordered a new visa debit and credit card as my cards were lost.

I got the credit card last friday and the debit card on monday but not received the pin number for either yet.

Is there someone I should contact to find out when I'll get the pin numbers? Had expected them by now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Johnny86,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.ie

With regards to your credit card, your pin number will remain the same unless you cancelled this along with your card. If so, the pin number will arrive at the same address 3-5 working days later. Our Credit Card Services Team are available on 0818 251 251 should you need assistance with this.

When cancelling your Visa Debit card, the option to cancel your pin should have been made available to you. If you did not choose this option your pin details will remain the same.
    If you require a pin reminder please contact our BOI365 Team on 0818 365 365 where a representative will be more than happy to request this for you.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Johnny86

Ok thanks. I'll try out the cards using my old pins as I didnt request new pin numbers at the time. I just assumed that I'd need new ones.

Advertisement