Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre in Cashel

Options
  • 10-07-2014 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

efibre in cashel, co. Tipperary according to eircom Fibre map was comming in May 14, than June 14, than July 14, few weeks ago it was changed to September 14, and now there is no date at all and are isn't even highlited. Does it mean it was cancelled and won't be available in future here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

198321 wrote: »
    efibre in cashel, co. Tipperary according to eircom Fibre map was comming in May 14, than June 14, than July 14, few weeks ago it was changed to September 14, and now there is no date at all and are isn't even highlited. Does it mean it was cancelled and won't be available in future here?
    Hi 198321

Thanks for posting. I agree this is frustrating when indicative dates are changed on the efibre map. However the dates are subject to change as there are a number of factors which can affect the roll-out dates.

Even though there is no indicative date for Cashel on the efibre map currently, I can reassure you that the area is still part of the efibre roll-out with a number of efibre cabinets being currently built. I am sorry I cannot offer you a more definite answer as regards likely dates but feel free to contact me in 2-3 months and I will check for updates at that stage.

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement