Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help

Options
  • 10-07-2014 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey all,
    This is my first post i just got the new eircom router and was wondering how i can set up port forwarding on it or anything else that could help with playing battlefield4 on ps3. i have lowered the firewall already

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

kerryps3 wrote: »
    Hey all,
    This is my first post i just got the new eircom router and was wondering how i can set up port forwarding on it or anything else that could help with playing battlefield4 on ps3. i have lowered the firewall already

Is there a guide for it on www.portforward.com? Is there an advanced mode you can enter on the router config page?

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kerryps3

no the new zyxel d1000 router isn't on its list of routers

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭STEINBERG

kerryps3 wrote: »
    no the new zyxel d1000 router isn't on its list of routers

Use this, the ports are the same. http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/ZyXEL/P-660HW-T1v3_eircom/PlayStation_Network.htm

Skip down to the following section:
    Forward Ports 80 on the ZyXEL P-660HW-T1v3_eircom

We will list a series of lines here that will show you exactly how to forward the ports you need to forward. PlayStation Network requires you to forward the 80,443,465,983,3478-3479,3658,5223,10070-10080 ports.

On your routers home page, go to

NETWORK SETTINGS - NAT - PORT FORWARDING - Click add to add a new rule and copy the settings from the link posted above.. You will need to add a new rule for each port i believe. I do not have a PS3 so i cannot test this. And as you have done put your Firewall on Low. Or turn it off and see if you connect if not then turn it back on obviously...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kerryps3

Thanks lads will try that

Advertisement