Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing Estatements

Options
  • 10-07-2014 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to gain access to estatements from 2013. However, everytime I download the pdf file from 365online it asks me to enter a code to decrypt the pdf file. How do I get these codes?

Kind regards,

Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi,

I'm trying to gain access to estatements from 2013. However, everytime I download the pdf file from 365online it asks me to enter a code to decrypt the pdf file. How do I get these codes?

Kind regards,

Michael
    Hi MadMardegan, 

Thanks for the post.

Are you in work when you attempt to open the Pdf file? It is encrypted when altering your Estatement but not when you are down loading it.

If this is while you are firstly downloading your Estatement please contact banking 365 while you’re logged in online on 0818365365 or 0035314044000.

Customer services representatives are available from 8 am -12 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 6 pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭MadMardegan

Hi MadMardegan, 

Thanks for the post.

Are you in work when you attempt to open the Pdf file? It is encrypted when altering your Estatement but not when you are down loading it.

If this is while you are firstly downloading your Estatement please contact banking 365 while you’re logged in online on 0818365365 or 0035314044000.

Customer services representatives are available from 8 am -12 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 6 pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

Hi Janette,

Thanks for the reply.

It happens after I download the PDF file on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4, if that makes any difference) and try and view it.

I will ring customer service and see what they have to say.

Kind regards,

Michael

Advertisement