Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sister used my card to book ticketmaster tickets without my permission?

Options
  • 10-07-2014 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

hi as above says my sister used my visa card to book tickets off my card without asking me first  Im fuming is there anyway I can cancel what she did? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

clarbar wrote: »
    hi as above says my sister used my visa card to book tickets off my card without asking me first  Im fuming is there anyway I can cancel what she did? thanks
    You should go to the Garda station and make a complaint. Have your sister done for theft. If she took your car without asking she would be arrested straight away. I think she needs a lesson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

You should go to the Garda station and make a complaint. Have your sister done for theft. If she took your car without asking she would be arrested straight away. I think she needs a lesson
    It's not what you think should be done, she's asking can she cancel the transaction. 

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/fs/doc/wysiwyg/4-1015r-visa-debit-transaction-dispute-form.pdf

According to this, you have to contact the retailer first to see if they will cancel it. Good luck OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Make her give you what she paid and forget about it, worse things have happened. I know you were fuming but if it was a once off I would let it go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Only a thought. It's not a joke. It's an outrageous thing to do.no retailer will refund.form refers to visa debit. No option on that form for this incident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi clarbar,

Thanks for the post.

To report Fraud on your account please contact your account holding branch as soon as possible.

Here is a link to our branch locator.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement