Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surreal: SUSI looking for utility bill from 2007!!!

• 10-07-2014 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I entered 3rd level as an independent mature student in 2008 and received free fees. So finished that and started a HDip, again as an independent mature student, last year (2013/2014). Decided it wasn't for me so dropped out an reapplied for a new one this year. However I was made make a new application. Long story short they're looking for a lease and utility from October 2007 to confirm I was an independent mature student, even though I have already being all these years.

I don't even know where to start. There is no way in hell I can get that info, for one there was never a bill in my name back then. This seems totally bizarre and unreasonable.

Any similar experiences?

Advertisement